Polycrystalline Diamond Composites (PDC) cutters consist of a polycrystalline diamond layer sintered with tungsten carbide substrate under extremely high pressure and high temperature.
YNW -PO Series PDC Cutters are produced with carefully chosen high-quality industrial diamond and tungsten carbide materials, we adopt many types of claw structure of the interface between diamond layer and tungsten carbide substrate, and use the special technological late conditions in order to effectively reduce residual stress of PDC while make the interface combination firmer and more symmetrical.
YNW-PO Series are designed and vastly applied to drill bits in oil & gas drilling industry.
• Complete C-C bond between the diamond particles makes the diamond layer have high and wear-resistance and strength.
• Multi-tooth structure and post process makes the Interface combined with more solid, uniform and has higher heat stability and impact toughness.
• High abrasion resistance and impact resistance.
• Various size and type satisfied customers.
• Correct source, selection, design and pre-treatment of micron diamond powder and tungsten carbide substrate
• Applying the best post-synthesis processing and treatment conditions to the PDC blank/cutter
• OEM & ODM accepted. We can produce tools as per your drawing
• Prompt response. Any of your inquiry to us, we will reply you within in 24 hours.
• Professional packaging and excellent after-sales service
All of YNW diamond products achieved ISO certification. Our certified quality program ensures the best possible product consistency and uniformity for each of our product.
All the products will be tested before shipping, and we guarantee the free delivery of defect products, to meet 100% customers' satisfaction.