With the action of catalyst (silicon), the diamond micro-powder is used to combine the diamond microcrystalline particles with high diamond bond to form polycrystalline diamond (PCD).
It has the highest wear resistance and hardness, and better heat resistance, which is suitable for the control of non-ferrous metals (copper, aluminum, nickel, etc.), stainless steel and various kinds of alloy wire.
• It has high abrasion resistance, hardness and thermal conductivity, as well as good mechanical strength and toughness.
• There is no metal binding agent in the silicon-based PCD core material, so the material can still maintain good thermal stability under the condition of 1000°C, but the machinability is relatively poor.
• Non-conductive, so laser cutting, ultrasonic mode of punching and forming. High cost performance, recommended to do large, medium and small wire cross- line model.
• Available for almost any type of wire drawing operations, from rod-size to fine-size
• High temperature resistance, good thermal stability.
• Advanced hexagonal top pressure technology.
• Provide customized services according to customer needs.
• Predictable wire surface quality